We are seeking students with a proven track record of academic and professional success. To be considered for the MS Data Science program, please submit of the following to our online application:
- Academic Transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, mathematics, statistics, or science is PREFERRED
- Bachelor's degrees in other fields are welcome to apply, provided the applicant can demonstrate sufficient knowledge of statistics, linear algebra, calculus, and programming (Python).
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- International applicants must also submit the following:
- English Language Test Scores
- A minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or
- A minimum TOEFL score of 80 on the internet based test (IBT) or
- A minimum Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 69 or
- Transcript Evaluation
- Financial Statement for International Students Form (FSIS) accompanied by an original bank statement from your sponsor showing adequate funds. The bank statement must be in English, signed by a bank official and dated within six months of the intended term of admission at UNH. Can be submitted at the time of applicant, but must be submitted prior to issuance of I-20AB or DS-2019. To download the FSIS form, click here.